Skip to main content
Hi everyone!
I know, this is a shame before the good Lord. I have not posted much on my blog and I so apologize.  I have been active working for the Lord, but just to update everyone, the Spirit of Deborah Conference has been rescheduled to March, I will let you know what date as soon as I hear back from Dr. Johnston. Until then, Hopefully I will be posting some things before then.  Oh I have also been going through a natural hair journey it has been great and I am digging the progress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished "Purpose Driven Life", Yes, we did it! With everything happening, I have an even greater desire to live out my purpose on this earth. All glory to God!

Welcome!

So much has happened in the last month!  I don't even know where to begin.  But I know exactly when it started...December 17th @ Roman Aposotlic Church in Columbus.  I went to support my Asst. Pastor because she was to render a few songs.  I didn't know that it was a prayer revival.  See God knows what you need and when you need it.  Well the object of the service was to place your prayers on a request form and lay it at the alter.  I hesitated for about 45 mins before I reluctantly decided to go ahead with my request...my attitude was sceptical because I felt that all the things I needed, that I could go to God for myself.  But I was to the end of myself and needed a complete mindset change.  I repented of my attitude and walked to the alter for prayer and Jesus met me there and I can tell you that I rose with expectancy in my heart.   From then on Jesus has been answering prayers for me! I mean I have been checking off my request ...